Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SPIRITUAL WARFARE

between 1998 and 2008 made the general stupidity of removing me from the path of the Lord. Been a Christian 15 years up to 28 years, I swerved in 2008 and now I'm going back to God. Every day I feel more the grace of God and the demons are coming back to worrying about my activities in the Kingdom of God.

Tonight, head out on another trip in SPIRIT and went to a place similar to the police station where I work, when someone close to me who was not supporting the presence of the Spirit of God dwelleth in me, began to express the devil possessed.



















So knowing that I was causing trouble in the darkness, I presented myself as a servant of God and began to fight against that devil spiritually. The fight was so intense that it woke up at 3, 30 am, and almost choked up with much in the heart palpitations.

I went to the bathroom and I was meditating ... happy ... The clashes are becoming more intense, is a sign that I need to take more of Grace, because spiritual warfare is in the process of imminence

No comments:

Post a Comment