Tuesday, January 25, 2011

NIGHT ARROWS

On January 8, 2010, I was on site and night out for one more ride in spirit, whose memory comes in the form of dream.

I was in the area of prostitution, and Santos was with my sister Valdirene. I talked to her about the danger of walking through that region. We watched as we walked several strange creatures leaning against the walls and on the street, had monstrous appearances. At the corner of Avenida João Pessoa had three hideous creatures. One was muscular and wanted to attack the one that was weaker. We went away from them, but the third creature with a kind of pipe, blew a dart that hit my neck. We left there quickly.








Another time, me and my sister again, Valdirene, we were going in another street prostitution zone. only this time, we were in a sort of glass wagon. The creatures threw darts at us, but made up the glass and turned away from us.

The Spirit of God revealed to me that when we pass by places oppressed by demons, we run the risk of being roped, suffering, oppressed by the spirits that dwell there. However, if we are coated with the dome of the Spirit of God, every arrow launched against us shall prosper.



No comments:

Post a Comment