Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I DO NOT AFRAID OF YOU

I DO NOT AFRAID OF YOU
On October 7, 2013 I slept on site Garden of Eden when he was getting up to go to the bathroom in the early morning, a demon paralyzed me just playing me. I worked hard to get up, but my body did not respond the orders of my mind, I could not even open my eyes. But in my spirit I saw everything, and I saw the devil in the room before me, and I screamed with anger to the devil: You think I'm scared of you? I'm not afraid, for the angels of God are with me. Get out of here. Soon I began to pray in the spirit and God took the room. Then I saw the devil getting on the outside of the room and the glass window looking at me. Immediately pulled me. Woke up in peace ....
(Valdemir Mota de Menezes)


No comments:

Post a Comment