Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DEVIL IN BED

MY DREAMS
In 07/2010

I dreamed I was walking into a barn and inside, I was alone, when suddenly I saw a chain swinging in the air. Then I said, "Are you there Satan?
In response to stronger current shook and whirled in the air. Once commanded current to stop swinging. She stopped. But then some woods caught fire. I said with authority to extinguish the fire. It clears up. Filled with the Holy Spirit, took the coals in his hand and said, "See Satan? That does not make me ill.
Then I saw a figure going up by myself and a mezzanine. So I prayed to God saying: God will open my eyes so I can see it. So I saw the devil in bed, and posing with her legs crossed, looking at me and laughing, he appeared with athletic body and white.
Unafraid, I went toward him to beat him, when the dream is over




TEXTO EM PORTUGUÊS



MEUS SONHOS E VISÕES
Em 07/2010

Sonhei que estava entrando em um galpão e lá dentro, eu estava sozinho, quando repentinamente vi uma corrente balançando no ar. Então eu falei: "Você esta ai Satanás?
Como resposta a corrente balançou mais forte e girava no ar. Logo ordenei que a corrente parasse de balançar. Ela parou. Mas em seguida umas madeiras começou a pegar fogo. COm autoridade eu disse para o fogo apagar-se. ELe apagou-se. Cheio do Espírito Santo, peguei as brasas na mão e disse: "Está vendo Satanás? Isso não me faz mal.
Em seguida vi um vulto passando por mim e subindo um mesanino. Então orei a Deus dizendo: Deus abra-me os olhos para que eu possa vê-lo. Assim vi o Diabo deitado, fazendo pose e com as pernas cruzadas, olhando para mim e rindo, ele aparecia com corpo atlético e branco.
Sem medo, fui até sua direção para repreendé-lo, quando o sonho acabou

No comments:

Post a Comment